This month, we have witnessed many fatal accidents in the history of Formula 1, which has been won by the 1000th Grand Prix race.
Let’s take a closer look at the fatal accidents that killed many people in Formula 1 races with a 69-year history.
Formula 1 races, one of the most popular motorsports in the world since the day it was started and the legendary legends such as Alain Prost, Ayrton Senna, and Michael Schumacher were remembered in moments of unforgettable victories. In the past few days, many pilots have lost their lives and the saddest moments in the history of motorsports have taken place.
Let’s take a look at our list of those who lost their lives in these accidents and prepared to remember the accidents in the history of Formula 1.
1. 1961, Italy. German racing driver Wolfgang von Trips and 15 spectators are losing their lives:
2. 1982, Belgium. Canadian Formula One driver Gilles Villeneuve’s last race:
1994, San Marino. Two unfortunate accidents, two separate deaths:
4. 1998, Belgium. The horrible accident where death drove the 22 pilots:
5. 2007, Canada. Robert Kubica who surprised everyone with his salvation
6. 2010, Valencia. Mark Webber and Heikki Kovalainen’s friction and miracles:
7. 2012, again in Belgium. Lewis Hamilton, Fernando Alonso, Kamui Kobayashi and Romain Grosjean in a single accident: