At the WWDC 2019 event on June 3, Apple will introduce new versions of its operating systems. What is most curious about is the new features with iOS 13.
Apple’s annual developer event Worldwide Developers Conference, or better known as WWDC, will be held on June 3. Software and the service-oriented event will be the WWDC 2019, the company’s iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch and Apple TV products running new versions of the operating system will be revealed.
iOS 13, macOS 10.15, watchOS 6, such as the highly wondered operating system versions will be introduced to Apple users in the event, which will further increase the capabilities of Apple products for third-party developers will be released some new tools. Apple, which will bring some upgrades applications, Maps, Reminders, and Messages are included.
One of the most important features expected to be announced in WWDC 2019 is to include the App Store directly in the Apple Watch. Apple’s rich app store’s presence in the smartwatch means that app developers can develop more functional tools and apps for Apple Watch.
Some of the developments expected to be introduced with iOS 13 are as follows;
- This year, Apple has made significant improvements to improve the performance of devices and to increase connection speeds as in the previous year.
- The long-awaited dark mode will finally be available to users along with iOS 13.
- The keyboard will only support typing by sliding your finger across the screen without ever lifting your finger from the screen.
- An advanced health app that monitors and reports your daily activities. The application will keep track of how loud you are listening to music.
- An advanced Reminder app that can compete with third-party applications.
- Screen Time is a feature that allows parents to control who can communicate with children over what period of time.
- Apple Books app updating. A reward system that encourages reading is being added.
Some important features will be added to the Apple Maps application. Location groups can be created.
- Find My Friends and Find My Phone is merged into a single application called GreenTorch.
- The built-in email application will receive updates such as mute threads, email blocking, a more simple folder interface.
- A simpler and user-friendly interface will be offered to share photos and links.
- An advanced download manager for Safari browser is scheduled to be brought. This way, all downloaded files can be accessed from a single screen.
OTHER NEW FEATURES
Font management will improve in iOS 13, with the Settings app to gain a new font management menu.
Safari in iOS 13 on iPad will automatically load a desktop version of websites when necessary.
Live Photos Updates
Apple plans to double the length of the video that’s attached to a Live Photo, going from three seconds to six seconds.
Redesigned Reminders App
Apple is implementing a new design for the Reminders app, which will also extend to macOS 10.15.
Hey Siri is going to get better at filtering out ambient noises like laughter and crying babies.
Redesigned Home Screen
Apple is said to be working on a new Home screen for the iPhone and the iPad, but we don’t know what it will look like. CarPlay is also expected to get a new Home screen to match.
Revamped Files App
While there are few details on what a revamped Files app will look like, Apple is said to be working on new features for it.
New emoji won’t be available when iOS 13 is released, but in an iOS 13 update later in 2019, Apple will introduce new characters. The Unicode Consortium has finalized the characters that are being added to the emoji standard, and some of them include flamingo, otter, waffle, sloth, white heart, people holding hands, ice cube, snorkel, orangutan, juice box, falafel, and more.