Apple AirPods headsets are also easy to use with Android devices other than iPhones.
Apple’s earbuds are not just compatible with iOS, as opposed to devices like Apple Watch. It is also possible to use AirPods with phones with Android operating system. All you need to do is make a Bluetooth connection.
Connecting an Android phone with an AirPods also gives you the chance to enjoy pleasant music while retaining many features of the device.
What to do to connect AirPods with Android smart devices is:
- Turn on Bluetooth settings from your Android device.
- Select New Device.
- Open Apple AirPods and allow matching
- When the AirPods appears in the list, confirm the pairing.
- If AirPods does not appear in the list, press and hold the button on the back of
- the AirPods box. Continue this operation until the LED in the center of the case
- lights up. This moves the devices to pairing mode. Then repeat the fourth step.
- Both the first and second generation Apple AirPods can be connected to Android
- devices or Bluetooth devices with an operating system other than iOS.
Once connected, many features of AirPods are available. Apart from playing and pausing the song over the headphones, features such as hearing sounds, listening to music and hearing voices are offered to Android users. On the other hand, there is a headset charging indicator on Android devices as on Apple devices. In addition, when you remove headphones from your ear, the sound does not return to the phone automatically.