The third beta of the iOS 13 operating system, which brought many new features from Apple, was released for developers. Beta 3 is the latest beta version of iOS 13.
Apple released the latest beta version of the iOS 13 operating system for developers. The released beta means testing the changes for the last time before making the company’s new operating system available to all users. The update includes minor design changes and some fine-tuning.
Here are the innovations awaiting users in the third beta version of iOS 13;
- Home app transition animations changed.
- A new introductory video has been added to the Apple Arcade application, which will be Apple’s new game subscription system.
- Users receive a notification when they turn on their cameras, which means that their cameras do not support the ‘Secure Record’ feature.
- When the split screen is activated, an animation showing that the feature is activated is displayed.
- iPhone XS and iPhone XR users can experience a new feature to enhance eye contact during video calls.
- The action keys on the keyboard have been redesigned.
- A new ‘Noise Canceling’ option has been introduced under the Settings menu.
- A large red star is added to the directory to distinguish between emergency persons.
- The third beta of iOS 13 can be downloaded wirelessly or can be downloaded using iTunes.