The 2018 World Cup was France, which managed to beat Croatia 4-2 in the final. After 20 years, when the French tournament, which met again with the coup d’état, was stamped, the social media agenda was busy with other things.
By the way, we left 2018 feet behind the world cups, which took place every 4 years. Facebook, the statistics published by the site during the 2018 World Cup has determined the stars. According to this, it is revealed that 383 million people have 2.3 billion interactions related to the World Cup.
Let’s pass the statistics published by Facebook without losing your time.
Top Spoken Teams
Top Soccer Players
1. Lionel Messi
2. Neymar Jr
3. Cristiano Ronaldo
4. Philippe Coutinho
5. Mohamed Salah
Most Liked Sharing
Raul Jimenez’s photo after Mexico defeated Germany.
Most Interacting Area Shares in Total
1. Lionel Messi’s new profile photo.
2. The shipment Cristiano Ronaldo kicked off the tournament.
3. Share by James Rodriguez after Colombia defeated England.
Top Shares During World Cup Finals
1. The moment when France won the World Cup.
2. Paul Pogba’s goal in the 59th minute.
3. France takes the lead with Mario Mandzukic’s goal in the 18th minute.